The ideal candidate will have strong development skills and a portfolio of work demonstrating their passion for Back-End and Front-End engineering.
- You will join our engineering team to improve the Sound Alerts extension, the creator dashboard, and other products
- You will integrate highly requested community features and ideate new improvements
- You will maintain and optimize our existing services with your development know-how
- You will create new Sound Alerts features from scratch
- At least 3 years of experience in software development
- Experience with creating backend services and APIs with Node.js
- Experience with PostgreSQL
- A basic understanding of NoSQL data models is a bonus
- Experience with Google Cloud Platform and its services is a strong advantage
- You like to solve problems and improve our overall productivity with your ideas
- Experience with efficient, maintainable, and best-practice coding in a large-scale production environment is a bonus
What we offer
- Flexible working hours
- A competitive salary
- A small team full of passionate and highly skilled individuals
- The chance to work in the thriving industry of livestreaming software
This is an international job posting for a remote position - mainly focused on the EU time zones. However, we are open to candidates around the globe if they meet the listed criteria. For German residents, full-time employment (Festanstellung) is possible. Otherwise, this position is a full-time freelance contract.
If at least 75% of the listed criteria apply to you, feel free to send your CV along with your portfolio as a PDF file to firstname.lastname@example.org and include the job title in the subject line.