The ideal candidate will have strong design skills and a portfolio of work demonstrating their passion for social media content and brand design assets.
- Collaborate with our creative team to create thrilling social media content (graphic and video)
- Create compelling posting graphics, banners, illustrations, clips, and more
- Define and innovate the visual identity of Sound Alerts
- 1-3 years of professional experience in graphic and video editing
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite
- Strong communication, conceptual thinking, and design skills
- Fluency or professional skills in the English language
- Understanding of the livestreaming world and the connected platforms
What we offer
- Flexible working hours
- A competitive salary
- A small team full of passionate and highly skilled individuals
- The chance to work in the thriving industry of livestreaming software
This is an international job posting for a remote position - mainly focused on the EU time zones. However, we are open to candidates around the globe if they meet the listed criteria. For German residents, part-time employment (Teilzeitanstellung) is possible. Otherwise, this position is a part-time freelance contract.
If at least 75% of the listed criteria apply to you, feel free to send your CV along with your portfolio as a PDF file to firstname.lastname@example.org and include the job title in the subject line.