The ideal candidate will have strong management skills, a technical understanding of software development, and is interested in products of the live-streaming industry.
- You will lead all product endeavors for Sound Alerts
- You will be the internal voice of our community and translate highly requested feedback into feature requests for our developer team
- You will define and ideate the Sound Alerts product roadmap and determine deadlines for new updates
- You will conceptualize new Sound Alerts features and improve existing ones with your ideas and high-quality standards
- You will be the spokesperson and coordinator for our developer team
- At least 2 years of experience in the project management of a technical environment
- At least 1 year of experience in the coordination of a development team
- An advanced understanding of livestreaming software and the setup of livestreaming extensions
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in the English language
- Existing knowledge in the area of user experience and UI design
- An advanced understanding of design thinking processes
- Experience with project management tools such as Asana
- You are an avid Twitch enthusiast who enjoys live content
- Software development experience is a good advantage
What we offer
- Flexible working hours
- A competitive salary
- A small team full of passionate and highly skilled individuals
- The chance to work in the thriving industry of livestreaming software
This is an international job posting for a remote position—we are open to candidates around the globe if they meet the listed criteria. For German residents, full-time employment (Festanstellung) is possible. Otherwise, this position is a freelance contract.
If at least 75% of the listed criteria apply to you, feel free to send your CV along with your portfolio as a PDF file to email@example.com and include the job title in the subject line.