The ideal candidate will have strong communication skills and a technical understanding of livestreaming software.
- You will help Sound Alerts users with technical difficulties and troubleshooting
- You will aid livestreamers with the setup of Sound Alerts
- You will process support tickets through email and our community Discord server
- You will summarize community feedback for our development team and identify common errors among users
- You will create new support articles for our website that cover the most common questions in our community
- At least 1 year of experience with technical support tasks or related fields
- A general understanding of livestreaming software and the setup of livestreaming extensions
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in the English language
- You are an avid Twitch enthusiast who enjoys live content
- A general understanding of the platform Discord and chat moderation
What we offer
- Flexible working hours
- A competitive salary
- A small team full of passionate and highly skilled individuals
- The chance to work in the thriving industry of livestreaming software
We are open to candidates around the globe if they meet the listed criteria. For German residents, part-time employment (Teilzeitanstellung oder geringfügige Beschäftigung) is possible. Otherwise, this position is a freelance contract.
If at least 75% of the listed criteria apply to you, feel free to send your CV along with your portfolio as a PDF file to email@example.com and include the job title in the subject line.