The ideal candidate will have strong development skills and a portfolio of work demonstrating their passion for backend engineering.
- You will join our engineering team to improve Sound Alerts products, such as our API platform.
- You will integrate highly requested community features and ideate new improvements.
- You will maintain and optimize our existing services with your development know-how.
- You will create new Sound Alerts features from scratch
- You will help us with the creation of new external projects
- At least two years of experience in backend development
- Experience with creating backend services and APIs with Node.js (primarily TypeScript)
- Experience with PostgreSQL
- A basic understanding of NoSQL data models is a bonus
- Familiarity with Redis is a bonus
- You like to solve problems and improve our overall productivity with your ideas.
- Experience with efficient, maintainable, and best-practice coding in a large-scale production environment is a bonus.
- Experience with Google Cloud and its services is a strong advantage
What we offer
- Flexible working hours
- A competitive salary
- A small team full of passionate and highly skilled individuals
- The chance to work in the thriving industry of live-streaming software
This is an international job posting for a remote position—we are open to candidates around the globe if they meet the listed criteria. For German residents, full-time employment (Festanstellung) is possible. Otherwise, this position is a freelance contract.
If at least 75% of the listed criteria apply to you, send your CV and your portfolio as a PDF file to email@example.com and include the job title in the subject line.